SOLID FOODS!
So, Sunday I got super sick. Monday, went to urgent care and found out I have gastroenteritis. IN a nutshell? The worst stomach ache EVERRRRRRRRRRr. I've been so afraid to eat anything for fear that the wicked gas will come back. So, since Sunday I've eaten...let's see; white bread, plain and toasted, jello, jam, chicken noodle soup (with a water on the side), steamed rice, popsicles and crackers. Great way to get a boost of weight loss.
Todaaaay, I stepped out on a limb and had yogurt, house chicken and a cookie. wooohooo! I must admit, my tummy was a little rumbly. But no where near as painful as the gastro...
I hope I never get it again. It was/is nooo fun at all, other than the weight loss.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
HOORAY for...
from the mind of kater :) at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 folks said...:
Post a Comment