Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I love POCKETS....

One of the parents at work, donated a shit load of books. Her school was getting rid of them! Really sad, but a come up for us! I found this book! It gave me a "Mary Jane Moment!" When I was little, I used to go to school/work with my mom on my off days or when I was sick. This book was in my mom's classroom library and she must have read it to her class right before I visited on one occasion. When I arrived, ALL the kids were calling me KATY NO POCKET. I hated it! I didn't understand, I never knew about the book and I wanted them to stop. To this day, I have never read it. I plan to make it a teachable moment for my kids. I am glad it is now a part of my classroom library!

0 folks said...: