Tuesday, August 11, 2009

he's just not that into you...

I have been through alot the last month or so. Having to deal with a break up, outta the blue, has taken its toll on me. It's been an emotional roller coaster!

Now, I have to deal with the decisions that have been made. If he loves me as much as he says he does, we would be together. He wouldn't be so "unhappy" in his current situation. At first, I thought I lost him forever. Then I gained some hope. After the recent course of events, I'm beginning to believe that it just WASN'T meant for us to be like we thought and like he told me.

I wish I had answers, I wish it all made sense, I wish I could just wake up from this nightmare, I wish...

2 folks said...:

Sara said...

It's been a while since I visited and I can't read about your current sadness and then just lurk away and not say I'm sorry to hear you are going through this unhappy time. Having been there myself once upon a time, I know it hurts.

Anonymous said...

I can tell you are hurting. I'm so sorry...hope the pain goes away, sooner than later.