My favorite show DEXTER has been filming alllll around my city for a while now! Whenever I watch, I can point out all the stuff in the background. I love it. Friday night, I'm coming home from my local "Cheers" (where everybody knows your name) and I see the filming signs for Dexter. I was on a mission. Low and behold, I found them on Locust and Roosevelt. Over the past year, with all my drama and dismay, I fell off of the Dexter wagon. So, it was my mission on Saturday to catch up. Luckily, my cable company has "DEMAND" and I can watch all of the last series. I watched about 8 hours of Dexter and stayed up until 3:30 a.m. Now I am all caught up!
Whew what a series. I love the show and most of all, I LOVE DEXTER!
Monday, October 6, 2008
"good" serial killer...
from the mind of kater :) at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 folks said...:
This is our all time fav show!! We love it. Have you been watching the new season? I think we've only had 2 episodes but it's GOOD!! Could you marry Dexter? WOW! I was actually thinking they filmed that in Miami...guess not.
reallY?! that good? do tell.
Post a Comment