Sunday, January 4, 2009

shed some lbs.

i strive...

i am utterly disgusted by my current weight. i will not post it here, but i am keeping track. and as i stated in a previous post, i am trying to lose 10 lbs. by 2/28/09. looking through old pictures today...i came across this one! this was during my weight watcher days. it may not be SKINNY to most people, but i was comfortable then and happy with my weight. it will be a journey!

i strive...

3 folks said...:

jRo said...

let's do this!!! Marcia here we come!!! ;)

we did it once we can do it again.

xoxo.

auts said...

let's!!!! i think you do look great in that pic! jro, auts, kater.. 09 is our time! man, i'm just comin' up with them!

Anonymous said...

I think you look GREAT in this photo...it's a struggle, isn't it? I'm in the same shape. I showed Mr. Wonderful a pic of myself at 128 the other day and I wanted to go throw up and never eat again until I am at that weight. I was SO comfortable at that weight, in proportion to my height. I'd have to lose a lot more than 10 to get there. This stinks...but we CAN do it!!