The was I was brought up, we didn't really talk about our feelings or how we were feeling. This includes expression of love! I don't ever remember being told that I was loved. I would get random hugs, but that's when I initiated them with my mom when I was grown. It was just understood that I was loved. I knew no different.
It has taken me a while, and I am still a work in progress when it comes to expressing my feelings. Sometimes, when I do express my feelings, I fear that they will be held against me or I will be thought different of. With practice, this will come! Just call me a work in progress!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
got feelings?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 folks said...:
It is hard to express feelings, I agree. My parents always said it, and we end phone conversations with it, but it's still hard.
You will figure it out. But if you have an overwhelming feeling, TELL THEM (HIM)!!!
Post a Comment