Coming home the other day, I heard a really cool, smooth, kinda jazzy-soulish-r&bish, neosoulish song. Luckily, my SIRIUS told me that it was a group called THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE ! So, being the google freak that I am, I had to look them up and "inspectigate". I love love love them. Kind of a cool lil' story behind them too!
Phonte, from Little Brother, hooked up with Nicolay, a producer from Holland via the internet. They fileswapped for 2 years, without ever meeting in real time. They created their first album this way, 2 yrs later. Since then, Nicolay has relocated to the US and they continue to make music together. Since 2002!
I do NOT know why I haven't heard of them until now! I am so excited to get my cd's that are being made for me! hopefully, they work in the 'hoe..wink wink!
Monday, March 2, 2009
happy music...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 folks said...:
Post a Comment