Friday, I got some exciting news. After working with our elementary school kids for a year, I was asked to teach 1st Grade. I was so excited. Mary Jane was a 1st grade teacher for the majority of her career. I know it will be a challenge, but I'm ready to prove myself. I love that age.
Now there is less than 2 weeks before school starts and I have soooo much work to do! Starting with the bulletin boards...what a job! I'm contemplating between fadeless paper and fabric. hmmmm! I'll keep you posted on my overall progress!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
the "new" miss katy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 folks said...:
aw! like mother like daughter! you can do it pal... call me if you need some help decorating your room!
school hasn't started yet? it's been in session 2 weeks here!
Good luck with the 1st graders. My sister taught Kindergarten for about 13 years then got moved to 2nd grade. She loves it!!
Post a Comment