Today, Sara and I went on a serendipity to the Anastasia Salon! The eyebrow stylist to the stars, how scary!! Totally on a whim, after we left the fabric district...we headed over there. Sara knew that she wanted them to work magic on her virgin eyebrows. I went in with an open mind. I know that my brows are super thin on the outside edge. But man, did they BREAK ME DOWN!!! They wouldn't touch my eyebrows and told me to stop tweezing altogether. YIKES!
While I was there, I did get some gel, powder and other fun stuff. This will help my eyebrows to look more full while I am in the grow out phase. I definitely have to get used to a thicker brow. Shavon, the make up artist, taught me how to best utilize what I bought. How exciting. I can't wait to play with it and put my own new eyebrows on!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
ok, so i'm not perfect...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 folks said...:
Oh wow I've never touched my eyebrows before except to smooth them with my fingers after I step out of the shower. lol I don't think I could stand the pain of tweezing. Enjoy your new toys!!
Post a Comment