Tuesday, December 9, 2008

U is for...


UNDERWATER!!

This picture was emailed to me! I had to save it! It make me LOL every SINGLE time!

I love it!!!

9 folks said...:

Bear Naked said...

Look at those eyes. Thanks for sharing your "Underwater" photo with us on ABC Wednesday.

Bear((( )))

earthlingorgeous said...

OMG! What a great shot! Look at those lovely eyes! Awesome!

Earth

Gordon said...

A great capture; LOL

Reader Wil said...

So do I. Did you ever see the short video of the baby swimming under water? It's amazing.

Leslie: said...

ADORABLE! Perfect for our U-day! :D

Unknown said...

I thought it was your baby : )! It looks like a white chicks baby : ).

Suzanne said...

Ah geez - do you know this kid?

Coastal BC Stories Books said...

Looks like this kid might have underwater nightmares for life! I invite you to come on over to see some of my Canadian upcoast adventures for ABC Wednesday. - Margy

spacedlaw said...

That poor baby looks positivey terrified!
Great U though.