V is for Valuable!
Friends are valuable to me! In a recent story shared with a co-worker, i discussed the fact that I lost all of my Christmas ornaments and decorations. I had some from my mom's collection, some that I had made as a child, gifts from people, all of my Swarovski snowflakes....
So this week, that same friend/co-worker sent me this ornament with a letter attached! It touched me so much that I started to cry in front of my whole class. One child calls out, "Miss Katy, why are you crying?" And before I could answer, another child blurts out, "She's just really happy!" And I was !!!
Isn't that what Christmas is about?



3 folks said...:
I think that friends are just about the most valuable thing a person can have! I treasure mine mightily. I am so sorry about your ornaments. I hope your Christmas will be merry despite this loss!
Nice to meet you. Your letter'k' is very attractive. Now all you need's 'H' for Happy and 'X' for Xmas!
How thoughtful. When people send things out of the blue to make you have a better day it can truly make a difference in someone's life.
Post a Comment