Wednesday, June 27, 2007

icing on the cake...

i'm already having a bad week. to top it off; michelle, the breeder, calls today. i'm super stoked because i'm thinking shes just calling to confirm the flight information and whatnot for tomorrow. NO SUCH FREEGIN' LUCK! she had just gotten back from the vet with the puppy. he requires a health certificate from the vet in order to fly, in order to guarantee his healthiness. the doctor says that he has a slight cough and will not OK him to fly. he put the puppy on meds and said to come back next week. i totally had my heart set on him coming home and me meeting him tomorrow. don't get me wrong, i don't want him to have to fly if hes sick. that would just be selfish. but i am sad, nonetheless. so, he'll be here next week. HOPEFULLY!

2 folks said...:

auts said...

aww, buddy, i'm sorry!!!

Kitty said...

Oh I'm soooo sorry! I know how the excitement of the puppy finally coming can be dashed so quickly.

I purchased a toy poodle about 6 months ago, three days before she was scheduled to be picked up she all of a sudden got sick, three days after that she died. I was soooo upset! I hope all turns out well for your pup.